This beautiful 3 Sisters quilt will be a three-class series offered two times. You will learn how to sew the blocks in the first class, the triangle border in the second class, and the mitered outer border in the final class. Join us in making this classic quilt and learn some interesting and new techniques along the way!
Any of the class items you do not have will be available for purchase at the shop. Students receive a 15% discount on class supplies (excludes machine and fabric kits). The fabric kit is $206 and includes fabrics for the quilt top.
Items you will need:
- your sewing machine with 1/4" foot and all-purpose foot (ie J, N, open toe)
- neutral thread for sewing (aurifil is our preferred quilting thread) and matching bobbins
- acrylic ruler at least 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" with your name on it
- rotary cutter with your name on it
- fabric marking pen
- pattern book: "Oh, Scrap!"
- general sewing notions such as seam ripper, extra needles and bobbins, etc